CEO | Fashion Designer | Agent | Teacher | Poet | Blogger | My Latest Dreams

Thursday 11 August 2011

What is SUCCESS?

It's the feeling you get from winning a race.

What if I'm running a race that never seems to end?

I'm a BOLT of this world.

Who said I'm ready to run this marathon?

My mind & body is not ready for this pain.

I can see my heart playing that beat frantically inside me.

I'm hearing 5 different mother tongues; all shouting loud over each other in my head.

What if I can somehow switch off my mind & body?

That way I'll have to depend on my spirit.

With my spirit in control, I can now clearly see the finish line.

It does not matter what shape my body is in...

I won't get knighted for sleeping in a gym.

I can gain countless PHD's in Oxford & still find myself working for minimum wage.


Success is written in our SPIRITS!

Not something that can be controlled.

It will come to you God willing & when it feels like the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment